Last updated: December 21, 2014
stores.BuySchaefferOil.com website by Buy1oils Customer Service Policy
We will NEVER sell or Divulge information to any source other than which need information for serving the customer their order purposes. For instance postal service, UPS, other shipping sources, Schaeffer's Lubricants for processing cases, bucket quantities for drop shipping purposes. We do reserve the right to use your emailing address or mailing address for periodic special deals, notification for anticipated price increases and order processing purposes, but NEVER in excess. We will treat our customers as we want to be treated with respect.
stores.BuySchaefferOil.com website by Buy1oils strives to offer excellent service, which includes a quality and welcoming facility and a collection that is complete and current. Successful customer service connects customers to what they need, but also leaves them satisfied and happy and eager to return again to stores.BuySchaefferOil.com website by Buy1oils because customers feel that stores.BuySchaefferOil.comwebsite by Buy1oils is the ideal place to fulfill their needs.
stores.BuySchaefferOil.com website by Buy1oils staff provides friendly, efficient and accurate service to all patrons at all times. It is important to keep in mind that the patron is the customer to whom the staff is ultimately responsible. The Customer Service Policy of the stores.BuySchaefferOil.com website by Buy1oils is the foundation for all staff interactions with the general public. All other stores.BuySchaefferOil.com website by Buy1oils policies should be interpreted in light of the principles outlined below:
stores.BuySchaefferOil.com website by Buy1oils does not discriminate and offers the same quality of service to all regardless of age, race, sex, nationality, educational background, physical limitations or any other criteria. Patrons are to be treated politely, promptly, and with helpful attention. Judgment calls are to be made in the patron's favor. If a mistake is made, it should always be to the patron's advantage. Let's trust our patrons unless the individual history of a patron has shown us they are not trustworthy. If a staff member is unable to comply with a request the patron may be offered an alternative. Don't say "I don't know." Try not to let anyone leave the stores.BuySchaefferOil.com website by Buy1oils without following through on every possible avenue for answering the request. Staff members are familiar with stores.BuySchaefferOil.com website by Buy1oils policies and services and are able to articulate them and to explain the rationale behind them. FRIENDLY, HELPFUL MANNER The manner in which a person looks, speaks, and acts conveys an attitude, just as the tone of voice and choice of words affect a message. It is imperative that every staff/patron interaction be a positive one for the patron. A friendly, helpful manner usually ensures a positive experience even when the message conveyed is not a pleasant one and will ensure that the patron will walk away feeling that their experience with Buy1oils has been a positive one. Each staff member, while at work, is a representative of Buy schaeffer Oil website by Buy1oils. The impression made on the patron profoundly affects stores.BuySchaefferOil.com website by Buy1oils image and on-going support. CONFIDENTIALITY All interactions and transactions between a stores.BuySchaefferOil.com website by Buy1oils patron or group of patrons and the stores.BuySchaefferOil.com website by Buy1oils will be considered confidential and will be discussed only in a professional context. (Such matters include, but are not limited to, registration information, product selection, reference questions, patron credit card status, etc.). Staff should remember that discussion of confidential patron issues should be limited to non-public areas.
STAFF PROCEDURES AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. Be punctual. Service commences at the advertised hour we open and full service is available until the hour Buy1oils closes. Phones should be answered and workstations manned when Buy1oils opens for the public.
2. Wear your name tag when you are on the desk.
3. Answer the phone in a pleasant manner, using a greeting, identifying the library and yourself and offering help. "Good morning" and "May I help you?" goes a long way.
5. Greet the patron. If you know their name use it when greeting the patron. Acknowledge a patron's presence by looking up and making eye contact. If you are busy with another patron, acknowledge the patron who is waiting and explain that you will help the new patron as soon as you can.
6. Maintain friendly contact with library users without engaging in lengthy conversations. If it is hard to break away, explain that you enjoy talking but you need to get back to work.
7. Always make new patrons feel welcome. Take time to answer any questions about Buy1oils. Trust the customer, unless you have grounds not to.
8. Keep your voice calm to all customers.
9. Keep conversation with other staff members to a minimum. If you need to discuss something in depth, do it when you are both off the desk and out of the public area. If it can't wait, get coverage for the desk and go to the staff area to have your discussion. Even though you may be discussing Buy1oils business the public will think you are socializing and are too busy to help them.
10. Avoid extended phone calls while you are on the desk. Even though the call is Buy1oils-related, it means you are not available to other customers. Place calls when you are off the desk. If you receive a call, ask if you can call back or ask someone to cover for you and go to a non-public area.
11. Take personal phone calls away from the desk. Either tell the caller you will call back when you are off the desk or ask someone to cover for you and go to a non-public area to have your call.
12. Look up and around periodically. Take notice if there are people who might need help. Being helpful to patrons takes precedence over desk work. People aren't an interruption of our work, they are our work.
13. Whenever possible, when referring a patron to another staff member, ask the staff member to help the patron instead of leaving the patron to fend for themselves.
14. Conduct transactions in a helpful, pleasant tone of voice. Keep any impatience, annoyance or implication of ignorance from your voice. It's always better to presume that the patron is unfamiliar with Buy1oils services.
15. Unless there is a specific discipline problem, do not reprimand or scold patrons.
16. Use plain language when speaking to patrons.
17. When there is an incident of unacceptable patron behavior document it by filling out an Incident Report form.
18. When a patron complains, refer the patron to the the manager if they are available. Suggest that they put their complaint in writing.
19. If there will be a lapse of time before you can obtain information for a patron, tell the patron you will call them. Don't tell the patron to call you.
20. Do not neglect service to patrons by performing housekeeping tasks. This can be left to complete in the morning.
21. Study and be knowledgeable about Schaeffer Synthetic and Biodegradable oil and fuel additives.
Approved by management of stores.BuySchaefferOil.com website by Buy1oils on July 22, 2010
Customer service Phone number is 1-360-445-3555 Fax 1-360-419-9812
Customer Service Hours are from 9:00 - 5:00 Monday through Friday Pacific Time.
We can be reached by email at CustomerService@buyschaefferoil.com
All prices are in USD.