Simplex Torque fluid
Simplex Torque Fluid
Schaeffer #112 Simplex Torque Convertor Fluid is a universal extreme pressure torque convertor fluid designed for use in most farm and industrial tractors. Simplex meets and exceeds the service make-up and refill needs of the transmissions, differentials, final drives, hydraulic and power steering systems and wet brake systems of such equipment, especially those employing a common reservoir or sump.
Simplex Torque Convertor Fluid is blended from the finest solvent refined hydro-finished high viscosity index 100% paraffin base stocks available. These solvent refined hydro-finished paraffin base stocks provide Simplex Torque Convertor Fluid with superior oxidation resistance and excellent thermal stability.
Blended into these 100% paraffin base stocks is a carefully balanced performance additive package. This additive package provides Simplex Torque Convertor Fluid with the following performance qualities:
- Exceptional anti-wear and extreme pressure properties needed to prevent gear and pump wear, especially under heavily loaded conditions.
- Stable and controlled friction performance with various metallic and non-metallic friction materials. This results in the elimination of problems with excessive noise, weak bindings and embrittlement of elastomeric materials.
- Chatter-free power transfer for wet brakes.
- The proper extreme frictional characteristics needed to assure the proper and decisive functioning of power take off clutches in a wet brake system.
- Superior oxidative and thermal stability.
- Superior protection against rust and corrosion.
- Very good to excellent low temperature fluidity in order to provide easier cold weather starting and better wear protection during low temperature conditions.
- Excellent water tolerance.
- Enhance filterability which minimizes filter blocking due to water contamination.
- Excellent anti-foaming and air release properties, to ensure smooth, efficient operation and proper lubrication of all components.
- Excellent compatibility with all types of seals and elastomeric materials.
- Improved and increased operating efficiency and durability.
- Longer fluid life.
- Reduced system maintenance.
- Reduced downtime, especially when weather conditions are favorable.
- Longer equipment life.
- Lower overall operating costs.
Shchaeffer #112 Simplex Torque Convertor Fluid meets and exceeds the transmission lubricant, hydraulic and hydrostatic fluid fill requirements of virtually all farm and industrial tractors and mobile equipment.