Simplex Supreme Torque Fluid
Simplex Supreme Torque Fluid
Schaeffer #315 Simplex Supreme Torque Fluid Synthetic Blend is a universal extreme pressure semi-synthetic torque converter fluid designed for use in most farm and industrial tractors. Simplex Supreme Synthetic Blend meets and exceeds the service make-up and refill needs of the transmissions, differentials, final drives, hydraulic and power steering systems and wet brake systems of such equipment, especially those employing a common reservoir or sump.
Simplex Supreme Synthetic Blend is blended from the finest solvent refined hydro-finished high viscosity index 100% paraffin base oils and polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic fluids available. This unique combination provides the Simplex Supreme Synthetic Blend with the following advantages:
- Excellent Low Temperature Properties - This results in instant lubrication of critical bearing, gearing, hydraulic system components and other machine components being instantly lubricated at sub-zero temperatures the moment they start turning.
- Superior Oxidation Stability - Any oil as it is increasingly exposed to high temperature operation undergoes the process of oxidation. This results in the oils thickening and buildup of acidic components. Because of the PAO's and 100% paraffin base oil's uniform molecular structure, the process of oxidation is greatly reduced.
- Excellent Resistance to Thermal Degradation.
- High Viscosity Index - This results in a minimum change in viscosity. The adequate viscosity for proper lubrication of the tractor's hydraulic, transmission, final drive and wet brake system is provided regardless of temperature change.
- Excellent Film Strength - This results in increased wear protection.
- Superior Operating Temperature Reduction - This unique combination of PAO and 100% paraffin base oils have better specific heat values (less heat is absorbed) and better thermal conductivity that conventional oils. These combined properties help to reduce operating temperature.
- Compatibility With All Types of Seals and Coatings.
- Exceptional anti-wear and extreme pressure properties needed to prevent gear and pump wear, especially under heavily loaded conditions.
- Stable and controlled friction performance with various metallic and non-metallic friction materials. This results in the elimination of problems with excessive noise, weak bindings and embrittlement of elastomeric materials.
- Chatter-free power transfer for wet brakes.
- The proper extreme frictional characteristics needed to assure the proper and decisive functioning of power take off clutches in a wet brake system.
- Superior oxidative and thermal stability.
- Superior protection against rust and corrosion.
- Very good to excellent low temperature fluidity in order to provide easier cold weather starting and better wear protection during low temperature conditions.
- Excellent water tolerance.
- Enhance filterability which minimizes filter blocking due to water contamination.
- Excellent anti-foaming and air release properties, to ensure smooth, efficient operation and proper lubrication of all components.
- Excellent compatibility with all types of seals and elastomeric materials.
- Improved and increased operating efficiency and durability.
- Longer fluid life.
- Reduced system maintenance.
- Reduced downtime, especially when weather conditions are favorable.
- Longer equipment life.
- Lower overall operating costs.
Simplex Supreme Synthetic Blend meets and exceeds the transmission lubricant, hydraulic and hydrostatic fluid fill requirements of virtually all farm and industrial tractors and mobile equipment.
- Schaeffer #315 Simplex Supreme Torque Fluid Synthetic Blend